Case study : HEALERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERFERE IN NATURE (KARMA ) LAW .


Three month back in Feb 2018, during our Lama Fera exhibition @ Mumbai ...
A lady approached for lama fera healing ..
She met me personally ...n discussed the issue in details ..
It was MARITAL problem ..
Couple had got married in Jan 2018 , love marriage ..
Every thing went fine for first sweet 45 days ....later argument , ego clash , verbal abuse began ...
Lady wanted healing for self n husband to come out of the issue ...
My only first n last question to this lady after 20 min chat was " weather you took approval of your parents for your marriage ?? Were they happy with your decision? "
" No sir , !!! They were completely opposed to my choice . "
" I ignored them completely , thinking it's generation gap ...n parents doesn't want to see me happy with my soulmate ...they are just forcing to go as per their choice like they did in childhood " .. she replied
" Oh , mam have they attended your wedding ...? " I asked .
"No sir, we did court marriage ...only friends attended .."
After completing registration formalities ...we began the healing ..
N after 2 days , we started sensing ENERGY WAS NOT GETTING RECIEVED by the client ( subject )
This happens only in two cases - when a person is dead ...or approaching to death ..
Since it was first case even for me ...as in last 6 years of lama fera healing ...never felt that case can be " unsuccessful " for a healthy person ..
After few days Meditation on this focussed case I got the answer - DONT INTERFERE IN KARMA OF THIS PERSON....UNIVERSE HAS TAKEN THE FUTURE STEP."
Reason why healer was stopped was very simple ...took time to realise ...
that was CLIENT DIDNT SEEK " FORGIVNESS" till date from his parents whom she hurted in all possible way ..
I told the client ...after 3 days .." Mam, healing is not working ...pls seek forgiveness towards your act & behaviour from your parents ...so that things settle peacefully .."
" Impossible sir ..with my no mistake ..I will not kneel down before them ...it's my life ..my way..
Go to some other healer now ..thank you " She replied ..
The date was 4th March ..
Yesterday on 8th may ...got msg from her ..
" Sir, we are going for divorce now ðŸ˜”...I realised my mistake ..but Its too late now to rectify ...my karma has settled thru my suffering ...neither I can stay any more with my partner ..nor I have guts n courage to face my parents any more "
"My ego n rude behaviour has acted as poision my married life ..which I never ever imagined in dream also "
I too never realised simple "Forgivness " had such a major impact on karma ...that even healers are also stopped to interfere in karma ..
www.lamafera.comwww.lamafera.com
Jai Hind ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡³

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The power to change your Karma, is with You!!

*Why Do People Remove Their Display Picture (DP) *

What happens after death?