*AFFIRMATION FOR CHAKRAS BALANCING :

Affirmations
One of the powerful tools used for Chakra healing
are affirmations.

Affirmations are positive statements that
have the function of strengthening and healing damaged part
of ourselves. When working with affirmations, we are able to
focus on various aspects, one at a time.

Here are some
examples of affirmations for the various Chakras:

1. The Root Chakra – “I am filled with humility. I am enough
as I am.”

2. The Sacral Chakra – “I am radiant, beautiful and strong
and enjoy a healthy and passionate life”

3. The Solar Plexus – “I accept myself completely. I accept
that I have strengths and I accept that I have
weaknesses.”

4. The Heart Chakra – “Love is the answer to everything in
life, and I give and receive love unconditionally”

5. The Throat Chakra – “My thoughts are positive, and I
always express myself truthfully and clearly”

6. The Third Eye Chakra – “I am wise, and I understand the
true meaning of life’s situations”

7. The Crown Chakra – “I am complete and one with the
divine energy”

( From my upcoming second book " The Miracles of Chakras" )

www.lamafera.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The power to change your Karma, is with You!!

*Why Do People Remove Their Display Picture (DP) *

What happens after death?