RE- BIRTH Experience shared by Lama Sonali !!

My husband got RE- BIRTH .

Dear all, I would like to share my experience as a gratitude to Swami Samarth & Sai Baba , about recent trajedy of my husband Mihir Velhal, who got severe PARALYSIS ATTACK on 4th Oct 2018 at our Pune home.

His right hand was totally immobilised . He couldnt lift his hand or even move his finger .

Immediately after admitting him in Dinanath Mangeshkar hospital , Pune he was diagnosed with brain paralysis stroke .

I was very much panic , couldn't think what to do and save his life , as he is every thing for me . My life & my breath.

In late evening , when he got few more brain stroke in hospital than I lost all my patience and faith and immediately messaged my guru Shri Dr.Satyendra Shukla ( who taught me lama fera healing & reiki )

It was sudden surprise to see him in 5th Oct morning in hospital at Mihir bed side standing . He just came , touched his right hand and closed his eyes for few moments ( may be giving healing ) .

After opening eyes , he only said two things to both of us " Dar mat ...Sai hai na...72 hr mein you will discharge and hand will move" .

And he left with smile .

Doctor had advised for brain scan MRI and forecasted of operations.

I couldn't know what to believe . We didn't even had money for MRI and operation was beyond our limit .

After my guru left the hospital , within 3 hour moment in "hand finger " began . Mihir was so happy, he called up Shukla Sir to say thank you ( but as Sir was travelling Delhi , he couldn't respond )

On Monday 8th Oct ( exactly after 72 hour ) as Shukla Sir predicted , his hand moment was 70% improved , MRI was done but only blood clotting was found .

Thru medicine , clotting will go , dr advised . Operation was bypassed .

Today my husband Mihir is completely well within 15 days . Now he can drive his vehicle as before .

I have not seen God till now , but after the incidence I can 100% say God exit on this planet & he comes in human form ( like my Guru Shukla Sir ) and save life .

My heartfelt gratitude to my master & Guru Shri Dr Satyendra Shukla & my family who supported us financially during the crucial period , which we both cannot forget till our last breath

Sonali & Mihir Velhal .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The power to change your Karma, is with You!!

*Why Do People Remove Their Display Picture (DP) *

What happens after death?